Food waste management system for Hospital Kitchen
In a hospital kitchen, large amounts of food waste are handled from all of the hospital’s wards as well as staff cafeterias and restaurants. This waste must be taken care of efficiently and, especially for a hospital environment, in a safe handling with extra demand on hygiene.
With the use of a food waste disposer the waste is immediately eliminated when it arise and no more time is spent on the handling of heavy, smelly waste containers that must be transported to a cool waste storage area.
You would like to:
- save on costs for garbage removal
- free up the food waste storage area and use it for other purposes
- free up time and staff for customer service, as well as capacity in the kitchen
- monitor and minimize food waste, and in due course reduce the costs of raw goods
- provide for a better working environment with fewer spills, no bad odors and heavy lifting
Contact us and we’ll tell you how Disperator has met these needs in other kitchens!