Food waste management system for Restaurant Kitchen
The procedure for handling of food waste has developed slowly in restaurant kitchens. Laborious manual handling and storage of food waste in containers or bags is hard work and at the same time constitutes a hygienic risk. You have surely thought about how it can be automated to increase the profitability of your business.
The handling of food waste is a part of the cost of serving your meals. The more efficient this handling, more time, commitment and capital are left for the culinary experience of your guests. Based on the amount and type of food waste generated we can support you by tailoring a solution that suits your business in particular. And which also meets the municipality’s regulations on how the food waste is collected and transported to the sewage treatment plant, or preferably a biogas facility.
You would like to:
- save on costs for garbage removal
- free up the food waste storage area and use it for other purposes
- free up time and staff for customer service, as well as capacity of the kitchen
- monitor and minimize food waste, and in due course reduce the costs of raw goods
- provide for a better working environment with fewer spills, no bad odors and heavy lifting
- reduce the impact on our environment, thereby giving your restaurant an environmental profile where you contribute to the collection of food waste for biogas production
Contact us and we’ll tell you how Disperator has met these needs in other kitchens!