Food waste disposer 500A-HK Excellent Series
The HK-discharge cone is welded into an existing working bench or table top and permits continuous feeding of waste into the disposer. Work stations handling large amounts of food waste frequently benefits from the large inlet of the HK-cone, allowing for effective handling without unnecessary interruptions. The cone is delivered with flushing nozzles, solenoid valve and line strainer already assembled for easy installation.
The disposer inlet is partly covered by a labyrinth protection guard preventing accidental access to the rotating grinding unit during operation. The guard is fitted with a limit switch which stops the disposer motor if lid is lifted.
Food waste disposers within the 500A Excellent Series features grinders of specially alloyed steel, housings and mounting assemblies of stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI304) and a protection class of IP55 – all assuring long life expectancy and operational reliability.
Model 500A HK is in its standard design mainly used in marine installations.
Please contact us for more information.
– strengthened cutting features
– seawater resistance
See product sheets below.
Benefits for you
- Fast and easy transport of organic waste = no leaking garbage bags or heavy lifting to garbage bins.
- Reduction of bad odors, pests and bacteria formation = more pleasant working environment and improved hygiene.
- Fewer garbage collections, as well as for dry waste = lower total waste management cost.
- Fewer waste containers are needed and transported to storage locations = less time and expense for cleaning in the kitchen.
- Freeing of space and lower energy cost for cooled waste rooms = which would otherwise be used for storage of organic waste.
- Contribute to recycling through biogas production = possibility to establish a corporate environmental friendly profile.
Benefits for your surroundings & the environment
- Improving hygiene and eliminating bad odors around garbage bins and buildings.
- Fewer transports of garbage means less vehicle exhausts, road wear and accident risks.
- Possibility of recycling through anaerobic digestion in the form of renewable energy (biogas).
- Better utilization of social investments in sewage systems and sewage treatment plants.
- The cost of pre-processing (grinding) of food waste at treatment plants/biogas facilities is avoided.
- Less garbage is deposited and instead utilized in a better way.