Food waste disposer 500A-MI Excellent Series
Installation in bench and work table
The MI-discharge cone is welded into an existing working bench or table top, allowing for food waste to be collected and ground in batches when required. The unit is designed for work stations with lesser waste volumes and frequent feeding but with extra high standards of cleanliness and noise levels. The opening is fully covered by a tight protection lid, preventing access to the rotating grinding unit during operation, providing a splash back and reducing the risk of cutlery falling into the disposer by mistake. The lid is fitted with a interlock switch which stops the disposer motor when the lid is lifted and the discharge cone is delivered with flushing nozzles, solenoid valve and line strainer already assembled for easy installation.
When disposer is not in use the closed protection lid can be used as an extra working station, serving its purpose even where space is limited.
Food waste disposers within the 500A Excellent Series features grinders of specially alloyed steel, housings and mounting assemblies of stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI304) and a protection class of IP55 – all assuring long life expectancy and operational reliability.
The 500A MI model is in its standard design mainly used in marine installations.
– strengthened cutting features
– seawater resistance
See product sheets below.
Selection of Size
Compare to see which one suits your business
Got any questions?
Read frequently asked questions here.
Want to get in touch?
Find all our contact info here.
Benefits for you
- Fast and easy transport of organic waste = no leaking garbage bags or heavy lifting to garbage bins.
- Reduction of bad odors, pests and bacteria formation = more pleasant working environment and improved hygiene.
- Fewer garbage collections, as well as for dry waste = lower total waste management cost.
- Fewer waste containers are needed and transported to storage locations = less time and expense for cleaning in the kitchen.
- Freeing of space and lower energy cost for cooled waste rooms = which would otherwise be used for storage of organic waste.
- Contribute to recycling through biogas production = possibility to establish a corporate environmental friendly profile.
Benefits for your surroundings & the environment
- Improving hygiene and eliminating bad odors around garbage bins and buildings.
- Fewer transports of garbage means less vehicle exhausts, road wear and accident risks.
- Possibility of recycling through anaerobic digestion in the form of renewable energy (biogas).
- Better utilization of social investments in sewage systems and sewage treatment plants.
- The cost of pre-processing (grinding) of food waste at treatment plants/biogas facilities is avoided.
- Less garbage is deposited and instead utilized in a better way.