Food waste disposer 500A-ATF Excellent Series
Installation in sink / washing line
With an ATF assembly installation is simplified as no welding is required when mounting on-site in the kitchen. The unit is installed in the sink’s existing drain outlet using a screw joint reinforcement and designed for continuous feeding of food waste which means effective handling of large amounts of food waste without unnecessary interruptions in the daily duties.
Standard delivery includes complete contactor with motor protector, flushing nozzle for installation in sink wall and complete solenoid valve with line strainer. Food waste disposers within the 500A Excellent Series features grinders of specially alloyed steel, housings and mounting assemblies of stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI304) and a protection class of IP55 – all assuring long life expectancy and operational reliability.
A protective lid above disposer’s inlet supplied by Disperator is required for CE-marking (500A-ATF-K)
Please contact us for more information.
Selection of Size
Compare to see which one suits your business
Got any questions?
Read frequently asked questions here.
Want to get in touch?
Find all our contact info here.
Benefits for you
- Fast and easy transport of organic waste = no leaking garbage bags or heavy lifting to garbage bins.
- Reduction of bad odors, pests and bacteria formation = more pleasant working environment and improved hygiene.
- Fewer garbage collections, as well as for dry waste = lower total waste management cost.
- Fewer waste containers are needed and transported to storage locations = less time and expense for cleaning in the kitchen.
- Freeing of space and lower energy cost for cooled waste rooms = which would otherwise be used for storage of organic waste.
- Contribute to recycling through biogas production = possibility to establish a corporate environmental friendly profile.
Benefits for your surroundings and the environment
- Improving hygiene and eliminating bad odors around garbage bins and buildings.
- Fewer transports of garbage means less vehicle exhausts, road wear and accident risks.
- Possibility of recycling through anaerobic digestion in the form of renewable energy (biogas).
- Better utilization of social investments in sewage systems and sewage treatment plants.
- The cost of pre-processing (grinding) of food waste at treatment plants/biogas facilities is avoided.
- Less garbage is deposited and instead utilized in a better way.